DSCN0778 Kopie
This week I just wanted to play with paint and I did. Messy hands and a colorful art journal page are the result. I love it!

I found the quote on Pinterest:

An essential aspect of
creativity is not being
afraid to fail.

I think it fits in so many ways. So just be creative and don’t try to be someone else. Make mistakes, learn and grow from them! And don’t forget to enjoy the creative process along the way. Now get your paint and brushes out and have fun!

Supplies:

• gesso
  • acrylic paint
  • Permaball pen
  • ephemera like bookpages, music sheets, alphabet and number stickers
  • plastic card & palette knife
  • Archival Ink jet black
  • date stamp

DSCN0783 Kopie

DSCN0780 Kopie

DSCN0779 Kopie

DSCN0782 Kopie

DSCN0784 Kopie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Responses to Saturday’s Art Journaling – 03.02.13

1. Barbara says:

Hi Janine, please will you tell me where you purchased the music you use for all your super fab videos? With love & admiration, Barbara.

2. Maricella says:

I love the bright colors that you have used.

3. Louison says:

C’est très beau; j’aime beaucoup!!!!

4. dawn says:

WOW WOW WOW!! Janine this was soooo awesome to watch, how beautiful your pages came out. I LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

I’m glad you showed how you did the trim around the leaves, THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! Even the background before you started the leaves was AMAZING and full of life and color. The leaves just made it even more beautiful, so fun to see you creating and just having fun. This totally made my day and now I want to paint!!!

Great quote you used too and thanks for the encouraging words in the beginning. I need them right now.
    Have a great week and hope to see you again next Saturday!
    p.s. CONGRATS ON BEING A GUEST ON JULIE’S BLOG AGAIN, THAT IS HOW I MET YOU A YEAR AGO, SOOOO EXCITED TO STILL BE WATCHING YOUR TALENTS A YEAR LATER. HUGS!!

5. jane says:

Another awesome video! Absolutely LOVE this and thanks for the great inspiration here

6. hope says:

love this makes me want to go and ‘play’ in my art journal now.

7. sara says:

This is my favorite page ever. I just love it, it makes me happy. hugs Sara

8. Christy says:

I see you share interesting stuff here, you can earn some
    additional money, your website has huge potential, for the monetizing method, just type in google – K2 advices how to monetize a website

9. Makayla says:

I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing,
    i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool that creates
    high quality, google friendly articles in minutes, just type
    in google – laranitas free content source